StartFRESH Week 1: What and Who is FRESH MED U? (3:41)
Start"The Doc Dishes" by Chef Robert Graham, MD, MPH: Red Flag Warning Signs
StartFRESH Week 1: Welcome To Your FRESH Start!
StartDr. Graham's TEDxManhattan Talk/FareWellness
Start"Positively Psyched: The ABC's of Positive Psychology" by Julie Graham. Letter A
Start"The FRESH Five" Newsletter: Week 1
What is FRESH MED U?
FRESH MED U is your very own online Physician-supervised Integrative Health & Wellness Program, based in the latest scientific research. We offer you the "FRESH Five Ingredients in Your Recipe to Health": Food, Relaxation, Exercise, Sleep and Happiness. Now, that spells FRESH! The FRESH Integrative Health & Wellness Program is all about investing in your self-care as each "ingredient" is synergistic with the rest: Yes, when you improve one of the "FRESH Five," it has a domino effect on the rest. FRESH for success!
FRESH MED U is inspired by FRESH Medicine, a Harvard Physician-supervised Integrative Medicine medical and wellness practice led by Robert Graham, MD, MPH. Located in NYC, FRESH "Med" combines the best of conventional medicine, including medications, diagnostic testing, tools and technologies, with evidence-based complementary therapies, clinical nutrition, functional medicine, Positive Psychology, yoga, meditation, aromatherapy and health coaching.
The "FRESH Five Ingredients In Your Recipe To Health":
- Food: Based on your own individual, metabolic and lifestyle needs, you will discover the foods that truly nourish you. Our simple FRESH food motto is: Eat more plants! One plate at a time....
- Relaxation: Did you know you have a natural “Relaxation Response”? You will learn different meditation techniques and how to make mindfulness and mini meditations part of your daily routine. One breath at a time....
- Exercise: Just move—it’s good for the body, mind and spirit! Setting realistic fitness goals by finding what you enjoy doing is the key to long lasting results. Keep it movin': One step at a time....
- Sleep: We are only as good as we sleep. You will find ways to make sure you’re getting the “zzzzz’s” you need so you have more vitality in your life. Sounds dreamy, right? One nap at a time....
- Happiness: Positive Psychology is the scientific research of well being. By focusing on your strengths, and pursuing "The ABC's of Positive Psychology" you will discover what truly gets you "Positively Psyched"! One smile at a time....
Whether you are hoping to lose weight, reduce stress, get in shape, sleep better, or simply be happier, look to the "FRESH 5" for answers, encouragement, and support. We will help you set optimistic and realistic goals for sustainable and achievable lifestyle changes. We literally spell it out for you with FRESH!
Our FRESH motto is "when it comes to health it all starts with food, but in the end, what we truly want in life is to be happy.” FRESH is a simple and safe self-care "recipe" easy to apply and supports the whole person: body, mind and soul. Enroll now to begin your FRESH start! Get with the Pro-Graham!
We are currently offering the following FRESH MED U programs:
1. The FRESH 5 Integrative Health & Wellness Program by Dr. Robert & Julie Graham: A 26-week program where we publish FRESH content every Monday. Just follow along with the "FRESH Five" ingredients in your recipe to health as we dive into each word for four weeks: Starting with the first four weeks dedicated to an introduction to "The FRESH 5" followed by four week sessions of: Food, Relaxation, Exercise, Sleep & Happiness. The last two weeks are dedicated to the "FRESH Five Maintenance Pro-Graham" and sharing in success stories! If you commit to learning the weekly content, by the end of 26 weeks, you will have your very own FRESH "Recipe to Health."
2. The FRESH 5 Ingredients In Your Recipe (Rx) To Health: A four-week intro to "The FRESH 5" program that offers all the tips and tools you'll need to get started on your FRESH wellness journey and dive into "The FRESH 5" ingredients in your recipe to health: Food, Relaxation, Exercise, Sleep & Happiness. You will also gain access to our "FRESH Success Journal" so you can track your daily, weekly and monthly FRESH goals, and Julie's book, "Positively Psyched: The ABC's of Positive Psychology," where from Awe-Zest, each word has been scientifically proven to increase your happiness. It's time for a FRESH start.
3. The Free Guide To "The FRESH 5": Discover how to get healthier and happier with just FIVE simple ingredients. Let Dr. Robert Graham show you his simple recipe to health! In this free course, you will learn the "FRESH 5" one letter at a time, why each 'ingredient' is essential for health, and how they have a synergistic effect on each other. You'll gain access to Dr. Graham's "FRESH recipe to health" so you can get started on your FRESH journey to ultimate health and wellness.
Why FRESH MED U?
FRESH MED U is a Physician-supervised, comprehensive health and wellness program and experience for both individuals and companies who wish to implement health and wellness initiatives in order to improve their own well-being and/or the well-being of their workplace.
For Individuals: Our FRESH MED U program offers you your own private FRESH MED U login and account that will include: Scientific research and knowledge; diagnostic tools; your own FRESH Success Journal for goal setting and tracking; video presentations of our live talks; downloadable access to our PowerPoints; lesson plans; videos; gifs; quizzes; handouts; as well as an opportunity to "play along" with the group in the comments section, or to have total anonymity.
"We really believe that if you set FRESH goals, you can live long and prosper! FRESH MED U is an integrative medicine self-care model that's easy to comprehend and fun to use. We try to live by our FRESH mantra: Gratitude. Grit. Grace. And, we hope you will embark on this FRESH journey along with us with the '3 G's' in mind....
When it comes to our health, it all starts with food, but in the end, what we truly want in life is to be happy. It's simple: We spell FRESH, one letter at a time, and you track your FRESH goals in your very own FRESH Success Journal. It's time for a FRESH start." -Dr. Robert and Julie Graham
Along with their team of "Pro-FRESH-ionals," Dr. Robert and Julie Graham provide both the "art and science" of FRESH MED U. For more information about all things FRESH click here. And, please be sure to follow @freshmednyc on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and @freshmedu on Instagram. Aren't you "sick" of not feeling your best? "Sick" of not knowing who the real experts are? Look no further! You're ready for a FRESH start! Get with the Pro-Graham!
Dr. Robert and Julie Graham